Kato-mAd-HATterKato-mAd-HATter

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

AntiClockClock Confession AntiClockClock Confession

Touching

The way you are treated by other is not fair (as some of my animations have been dealt with hash comments for being a novice animator) anyway I’m glad to see that you keep producing after all the put down and face slaps that you like any animator who is not favoured, anyway the few comment I have received have cause me to seconded think animating at all and 2 years ago I stopped after having only one successful one because I did not want to realest another peace of garbage, yes I still try form time to time but now it’s never good enough to complete and the idea dies with all my stalling…..

There are many hash critics in NG but not have any critics is just as bad for tons of crap will be released….

Sry for my ranting but I hope no one is detrude to animate like me, you animation made me realized how I was and how many great ideas I just pissed in the wind because I was afraid I could not cut it, now I’m real busy with all my crap and barley visit NG, maybe some time soon I will begin animating once more….

-Kato

AntiClockClock responds:

It isn't fair but I am glad I have people like you to fall back on, thank you!

The Cyst The Cyst

......

ok can I ask WTF? and can you explain this to me... anyay the animation is pretty cool though....

Menya zovut Shnur Menya zovut Shnur

Nice job

Very fluent in the animation, the music was extreamly catchy and I think I understood the theme but I don't understan Russian so I'm not 100% but nice work anyway, this deserves a 5.

-Kato

Newgrounds RPG Demo Newgrounds RPG Demo

Great Demo

Man that demo kick ass, I can't wait for the full game